Evaluation of an index-based risk management contract for agricultural activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Gocht & Wolfgang Britz & Marcel Adenäuer & Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2011. "Farm level policy scenario analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC64334, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Thia Hennessy & Shailesh Shrestha & Stephen Hynes, 2006. "The Effect of Decoupling on Farming in Ireland: A Regional Analysis," Working Papers 0611, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Effects of decoupling on land use: an EU wide, regionally differentiated analysis," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural risk management; index insurance; financial contract; Belgium; Risk and Uncertainty; D81; Q12; Q18;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa123:122483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.