Farm-Level Modeling for Bigger Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1998.
"Marginal Abatement Costs Of Reducing Groundwater-N Pollution With Intensive And Extensive Farm Management Choices,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-17, October.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1998. "Marginal Abatement Costs of Reducing Groundwater-N Pollution with Intensive and Extensive Farm Management Choices," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 169-185, October.
- Pezzey, J., 1992. "Sustainable Development Concepts; An Economic Analysis," Papers 2, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- David K. Lambert & Bruce A. McCarl, 1985. "Risk Modeling Using Direct Solution of Nonlinear Approximations of the Utility Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 846-852.
- Anastasia Lintner & Alfons Weersink, 1999. "Endogenous Transport Coefficients: Implications for Improving Water Quality from Multi-Contaminants in an Agricultural Watershed," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 269-296, September.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Hauer, Grant, 1993. "Discrete Stochastic Programming: Concepts, Examples And A Review Of Empirical Applications," Staff Papers 13793, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts, Anna M. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme & Vigiak, Olga, 2012.
"Agricultural land management strategies to reduce phosphorus loads in the Gippsland Lakes, Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 11-22.
- Roberts, Anna M. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga, 2010. "Agricultural land management strategies to reduce phosphorus loads in the Gippsland Lakes, Australia," Working Papers 102454, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Kingwell, Ross, 2015. "Efficient economic and environmental management of pastoral systems: Theory and application," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 73-84.
- Pacini, Cesare & Giesen, Gerard & Wossink, Ada & Omodei-Zorini, Luigi & Huirne, Ruud, 2004. "The EU's Agenda 2000 reform and the sustainability of organic farming in Tuscany: ecological-economic modelling at field and farm level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 171-197, May.
- Kopke, Emma & Young, John & Kingwell, Ross, 2008. "The relative profitability and environmental impacts of different sheep systems in a Mediterranean environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 85-94, March.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "Farm-level economic impacts of EU-CAP greening measures," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205309, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meyer-Aurich, A. & Schuler, J. & Zander, P. & Bachinger, J., 2004. "Integration von Umweltzielen in die Betriebsoptimierung – Vergleich der Möglichkeiten und Grenzen ökologisch und konventionell wirtschaftender Betriebe am Beispiel des Versuchsbetriebes Klostergut Sch," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 39.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farmer behaviour as affected by policy and technological innovations: bio-economic farm models," Reports 9293, Wageningen University, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling; Linking European Science and Society.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Schönhart, Martin & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Schmid, Erwin & Muhar, Andreas, 2011. "Integration of bio-physical and economic models to analyze management intensity and landscape structure effects at farm and landscape level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 122-134, February.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Romera, Alvaro J., 2015. "Trade-offs between profit, production, and environmental footprint on pasture-based dairy farms in the Waikato region of New Zealand," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 14-23.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas, 2005. "Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable farming practices - a Bavarian case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 190-206, November.
- Doole, Graeme & Pannell, David J., 2011.
"Evaluating environmental policies under uncertainty through application of robust nonlinear programming,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), pages 1-18.
- Graeme J. Doole & David J. Pannell, 2011. "Evaluating environmental policies under uncertainty through application of robust nonlinear programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), pages 469-486, October.
- José G. Vargas-Hernández & Karina Pallagst & Patricia Hammer, 2017. "Bio economy’s institutional and policy framework for the sustainable development of nature´s ecosystems," Economia Coyuntural,Revista de temas de perspectivas y coyuntura, Instituto de Investigaciones Economicas y Sociales 'Jose Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Economicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno, vol. 2(3), pages 51-104.
- Kanter, David R. & Musumba, Mark & Wood, Sylvia L.R. & Palm, Cheryl & Antle, John & Balvanera, Patricia & Dale, Virginia H. & Havlik, Petr & Kline, Keith L. & Scholes, R.J. & Thornton, Philip & Titton, 2018. "Evaluating agricultural trade-offs in the age of sustainable development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 73-88.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "EU-wide individual Farm Model for CAP Analysis (IFM-CAP): Application to Crop Diversification Policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212155, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Aw-Hassan, Aden, 2014. "Impacts of climate change on farm income security in Central Asia: An integrated modeling approach," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 245-255.
- Kragt, M.E. & Pannell, D.J. & McVittie, A. & Stott, A.W. & Vosough Ahmadi, B. & Wilson, P., 2016. "Improving interdisciplinary collaboration in bio-economic modelling for agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 217-224.
- Kragt, Marit E. & Robertson, Michael J., 2014. "Quantifying ecosystem services trade-offs from agricultural practices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 147-157.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:24:y:2002:i:1:p:123-140.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.