The Decision to Direct Market: An Analysis of Small Fruit and Specialty-Product Markets in Virginia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Yeager, Irvin & Black, Brent & Drost, Daniel & Ward, Ruby, 2014. "Market and Pricing Potential for Extended Season Fresh Produce Sales: An Intermountain West Example," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Timothy Park & Ashok K. Mishra & Shawn J. Wozniak, 2014. "Do farm operators benefit from direct to consumer marketing strategies?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 213-224, March.
- Schmit, T.M. & Gómez, M.I., 2011.
"Developing viable farmers markets in rural communities: An investigation of vendor performance using objective and subjective valuations,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 119-127, April.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Gomez, Miguel I., 2010. "Developing Viable Farmers Markets in Rural Communities: An Investigation of Vendor Performance using Objective and Subjective Valuations," Working Papers 126957, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011.
"Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 1-19, April.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & Parcell, Joe L., 2014. "Variation of Consumer Preferences Between Domestic and Imported Food: The Case of Artisan Cheese," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Sene, Seydina & Paudel, Krishna P. & Park, Timothy A., 2016. "The Changing Structure of Retail Food Stores, Direct Marketing (DM) and Its Impact on Farmers’ Financial Performance," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235736, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bignell, Wesley, 2011. "Comparing Locally Oriented and Mainstream Farming: Observations from the Oregon Blueberry Industry," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:55971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.