Health Consciousness and Consumer Preferences for Holiday Turkey Attributes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olynk, Nicole J. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2010.
"Verifying Credence Attributes in Livestock Production,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Olynk, Nicole J. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2010. "Verifying Credence Attributes in Livestock Production," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 439-452, August.
- Brian C. Briggeman & Jayson L. Lusk, 2011. "Preferences for fairness and equity in the food system," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, December.
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher & Olynk, Nicole, 2009. "Consumer voting and demand behavior regarding swine gestation crates," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 492-498, December.
- Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Dairy Farmer Policy Preferences," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-15, August.
- Jekanowski, Mark D. & Williams, Daniel R., II & Schiek, William A., 2000. "Consumers' Willingness To Purchase Locally Produced Agricultural Products: An Analysis Of An Indiana Survey," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Burdine, Kenneth H. & Meyer, A. Lee, 2003. "Market Potential for Locally Produced Meat Products," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(2), pages 1-12, July.
- DeGraba, Patrick, 2006. "The loss leader is a turkey: Targeted discounts from multi-product competitors," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 613-628, May.
- Adam Drucker, 2007. "Measuring Heterogeneous Preferences for Cattle Traits among Cattle-Keeping Households in East Africa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1005-1019.
- Peter Boxall & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2002. "Understanding Heterogeneous Preferences in Random Utility Models: A Latent Class Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(4), pages 421-446, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bir, Courtney & Wolf, Christopher A. & Widmar, Nicole Olynk, 2020. "Dog and Cat Owner Demand for Veterinary Service Payment Plans," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Preprints), August.
- Andrew M. Johnson & Tahirou Abdoulaye & Bamikole Ayedun & Joan R. Fulton & Nicole J. Olynk Widmar & Akande Adebowale & Ranajit Bandyopadhyay & Victor Manyong, 2020. "Willingness to pay of Nigerian poultry producers and feed millers for aflatoxin‐safe maize," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(2), pages 299-317, April.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:240769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.