Preferences for fairness and equity in the food system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busch, Gesa & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Real farmer share, perceived farmer share and fair distribution in food chains from a consumers' perspective," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202736, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sophie De Graaf & Filiep Vanhonacker & Ellen J. Van Loo & Jo Bijttebier & Ludwig Lauwers & Frank A. M. Tuyttens & Wim Verbeke, 2016. "Market Opportunities for Animal-Friendly Milk in Different Consumer Segments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Fang, Yingkai & Asche, Frank & Gao, Zhifeng, 2020. "Can ecolabel certifications for restaurants influence consumer choices away from home?," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304268, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kim, Seon-Woong & Lusk, Jayson L. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2018. "“Look at Me, I’m Buying Organic”: The Effects of Social Pressure on Organic Food Purchases," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(3), September.
- Bernard, Kévin & Bonein, Aurélie & Bougherara, Douadia, 2020.
"Consumer inequality aversion and risk preferences in community supported agriculture,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C).
- Kévin Bernard & Aurélie Bonein & Douadia Bougherara, 2020. "Consumer Inequality Aversion and Risk Preferences in Community Supported Agriculture," Post-Print hal-02541728, HAL.
- Ronaldo Tavares Souza, 2020. "Box-scheme as alternative food network—the economic integration between consumers and producers," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Busch, Gesa & Spiller, Achim, 2016. "Farmer share and fair distribution in food chains from a consumer’s perspective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 149-158.
- Bernard, Kévin & Bonein, Aurélie & Bougherara, Douadia, 2016. "Community Supported Agriculture and Preferences for Risk and Fairness," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 234904, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk & Byrd, Elizabeth S. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Acharya, Lalatendu, 2016. "Health Consciousness and Consumer Preferences for Holiday Turkey Attributes," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), pages 1-15, July.
- Erpeng Wang & Zhifeng Gao, 2017. "Chinese Consumer Quality Perception and Preference of Traditional Sustainable Rice Produced by the Integrated Rice–Fish System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Van Loo, Ellen J. & Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Verbeke, Wim, 2014. "Consumers’ valuation of sustainability labels on meat," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 137-150.
- Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2013.
"Food miles or carbon emissions? Exploring labelling preference for food transport footprint with a stated choice study,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(4), pages 1-18.
- Vincenzina Caputo & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr & Riccardo Scarpa, 2013. "Food miles or carbon emissions? Exploring labelling preference for food transport footprint with a stated choice study," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(4), pages 465-482, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.