Verifying Credence Attributes in Livestock Production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olynk, Nicole J. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2010. "Verifying Credence Attributes in Livestock Production," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 439-452, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Olynk Widmar, Nicole J. & Wu, Laping, 2014.
"Chinese producer behavior: Aquaculture farmers in southern China,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 17-24.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk & Wu, Laping, 2013. "Chinese Producer Behavior: Aquaculture Farmers in Southern China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150520, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yang, Wei & Rennie, Grant & Ledgard, Stewart & Mercer, Geoff & Lucci, Gina, 2020. "Impact of delivering ‘green’ dairy products on farm in New Zealand," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 178(C).
- Ortega, David L. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2018. "Demand for farm animal welfare and producer implications: Results from a field experiment in Michigan," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 74-81.
- Tyler J. Klain & Jayson L. Lusk & Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder, 2014. "An experimental approach to valuing information," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 635-648, September.
- Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk & Byrd, Elizabeth S. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Acharya, Lalatendu, 2016. "Health Consciousness and Consumer Preferences for Holiday Turkey Attributes," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), pages 1-15, July.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Olynk Widmar, Nicole J. & Wu, Laping, 2014. "Reprint of “Chinese producer behavior: Aquaculture farmers in southern China”," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 540-547.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics;
All these keywords.
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:92578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.