Political Bargaining and Cartelization in the New Deal: Orange Marketing Orders
In: The Regulated Economy: A Historical Approach to Political Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6576.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6576||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jamison, John A., 1971. "Marketing Orders and Public Policy for the Fruit and Vegetable Industries," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Wiggins, Steven N & Libecap, Gary D, 1987. "Firm Heterogeneities and Cartelization Efforts in Domestic Crude Oil," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, Spring.
- Rucker, Randal R & Thurman, Walter N, 1990. "The Economic Effects of Supply Controls: The Simple Analytics of the U.S. Peanut Program," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 483-515, October.
- Hoy F. Carman & Daniel H. Pick, 1988. "Marketing California-Arizona lemons without marketing order shipment controls," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(3), pages 245-259.
- Shepard, Lawrence, 1986. "Cartelization of the California-Arizona Orange Industry, 1934-1981," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 83-123, April.
- Peter Berck & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1985.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Marketing Orders, Voting, and Welfare,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 487-496.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1984. "A Dynamic Analysis of Marketing Orders, Voting , and Welfare," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3d09786w, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Libecap, Gary D., 1989. "The Political Economy of Crude Oil Cartelization in the United States, 1933–1972," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 833-855, December.
- Johnson, Ronald N & Libecap, Gary D, 1982. "Contracting Problems and Regulation: The Case of the Fishery," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1005-1022, December.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
- Rucker, Randal R & Alston, Lee J, 1987. "Farm Failures and Government Intervention: A Case Study of the 1930' s," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 724-730, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.