The Great Depression and the Regulating State: Federal Government Regulation of Agriculture: 1884-1970
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary D. Libecap, 1998. "The Great Depression and the Regulating State: Federal Government Regulation of Agriculture, 1884-1970," NBER Chapters,in: The Defining Moment: The Great Depression and the American Economy in the Twentieth Century, pages 181-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1.
- Libecap, Gary D, 1992.
"The Rise of the Chicago Packers and the Origins of Meat Inspection and Antitrust,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 242-262, April.
- Gary D. Libecap, 1991. "The Rise of the Chicago Packers and the Origins of Meat Inspection and Antitrust," NBER Historical Working Papers 0029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rucker, Randal R & Alston, Lee J, 1987. "Farm Failures and Government Intervention: A Case Study of the 1930' s," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 724-730, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander, Barbara & Libecap, Gary D., 2000. "The Effect of Cost Heterogeneity in the Success and Failure of the New Deal's Agricultural and Industrial Programs," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 370-400, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .