Introduction to "The Regulated Economy: A Historical Approach to Political Economy"
In: The Regulated Economy: A Historical Approach to Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prashant Bharadwaj & James Fenske, 2011.
"Partition, Migration, and Jute Cultivation in India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(8), pages 1084-1107, January.
- Fenske, James & Bharadwaj, Prashant, 2010. "Partition, migration, and jute cultivation in India," MPRA Paper 22979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:344-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Clemens, 2013. "The Effect of Foreign Labor on Native Employment: A Job-Specific Approach and Application to North Carolina Farms- Working Paper 326," Working Papers 326, Center for Global Development.
- Sandra Sequeira & Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2017.
"Migrants and the Making of America: The Shortand Long-Run Effects of Immigration During the Age of Mass Migration,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(3), pages 30-34, October.
- Sandra Sequeira & Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2017. "Migrants and the Making of America: The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Immigration during the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 23289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy & Sequeira, Sandra, 2017. "Migrants and the Making of America: The Short and Long Run Effects of Immigration during the Age of Mass Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas S. Massey, 1999. "International Migration at the Dawn of the Twenty-First Century: The Role of the State," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(2), pages 303-322.
- Rojas, Angela Milena, 2007.
"Cliometría: Una comunidad científica en el pseudo-mercado del conocimiento (1957-2006),"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, May.
- Angela Milena Rojas Rivera, 2007. "Cliometría: Una comunidad científica en el pseudo-mercado del conocimiento (1957-2006)," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 66, pages 47-82, Enero-Jun.
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac O' Grada, 2011. "Outward and Inward Migrations in Italy: A Historical Perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 08, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .