Marketing Order Suspensions And Fresh Lemon Retail-Fob Margins
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shalit, Haim & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2002. "Estimating Beta," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 95-118, March.
- John Schroeter & Azzeddine Azzam, 1991.
"Marketing Margins, Market Power, and Price Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(4), pages 990-999.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1991. "Marketing Margins, Market Power, and Price Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11110, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schroeter, John R, 1988.
"Estimating the Degree of Market Power in the Beef Packing Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 158-162, February.
- Schroeter, John R., 1988. "Estimating the Degree of Market Power in the Beef Packing Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11114, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carman, Hoy F., 1981. "Income Tax Reform And California Orchard Development," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(02), December.
- Daniel H. Pick & Jeffrey Karrenbrock & Hoy F. Carman, 1990. "Price asymmetry and marketing margin behavior: An example for California-Arizona citrus," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 75-84.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Digal, Larry N. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2002. "Market power analysis in the retail food industry: a survey of methods," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(4), December.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:25398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee L. Schulz & John M. Crespi, 2012.
"Presence of Check‐Off Programs and Industry Concentration in the Food Manufacturing Sector,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 148-156, March.
- Schulz, Lee L. & Crespi, John M., 2012. "Presence of Check-off Programs and Industry Concentration in the Food Manufacturing Sector," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35144, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chung, Chanjin & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Tostao, Emilio, 2004. "Will The Voluntary Checkoff Program Be The Answer? An Analysis Of Optimal Advertising And Free-Rider Problem In The U.S. Beef Industry," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34694, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsConjectural variations; Lemons; Marketing order; Monopsony power; Retail-FOB margins; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.