Oligopsony Potential in Agriculture: Residual Supply Estimation in California's Processing Tomato Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Rodney & Purcell, Wayne & Driscoll, Paul & Peterson, Everett, 1996. "Issues and Cautions in Employing Behavioral Modeling Approaches to Test for Market Power," Staff Papers 232517, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel & Varela-Irimia, Xose-Luis, 2008.
"Imperfect Competition in the Fresh Tomato Industry,"
IDEI Working Papers
498, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 25 Feb 2009.
- Hadj Djelloul, Mohammed & Requillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2008. "Imperfect competition in the fresh tomato industry," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6682, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Requillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel & Varela Irimia, Xose Luis, 2008. "Imperfect competition in the fresh tomato industry," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44279, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1990. "The Role of Cooperatives in Increasingly Concentrated Agricultural Markets," Cooperatives: Their Importance in the Future Food and Agricultural System - FAMC 1990 Conference 265909, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Fletcher, Stanley M., 2003. "Does The Existence Of Market Power Affect Marketing Loan Programs?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22241, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hueth, Brent & Ligon, Ethan, 1998. "Quality Measurement And Risk-Sharing In Contracts For California Fruits And Vegetables," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20957, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sexton, Richard J., 1993. "Noncooperative Game Theory: A Review with Potential Applications to Agricultural Markets," Research Reports 25183, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Ronchi, Loraine, 2006. "Fairtrade and market failures in agricultural commodity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4011, The World Bank.
- Sandra Rodríuez Piñeros & David K. Lewis, 2005. "Estimating the Imperfection in Sawtimber markets: a case study for the South Pacific Region, Colombia," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 63, pages 231-260, Julio-Dic.
- Evans Edward & H. Ballen Fredy, 2016. "Testing for Oligopsony Power in the US Green Skin Avocado Market," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 43-50, May.
- Guci, Ledia & Brown, Mark G., 2007. "Changes in the Structure of the Florida Processed Orange Industry and Potential Impacts on Competition," Research papers 36811, Florida Department of Citrus.
- Oleksandr Perekhozhuk, 2013. "Modern Concepts for Pricing Analysis in Imperfect Competition Production Factor Market," Accounting and Finance, Institute of Accounting and Finance, issue 4, pages 99-106, December.
- Unterschultz, James R. & Jeffrey, Scott R. & Quagrainie, Kwamena K., 2000. "Value-Adding 20 Billion By 2005: Impact At The Alberta Farm Gate," Project Report Series 24049, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Pritchett, James G. & Liu, Donald J., 1998. "Estimating Backward Integration In A Primary Input Market: The Case Of U.S. Hog Industry," Conference Papers 14480, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0110-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grau, Aaron Stephan Alexander & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2017. "Estimating oligopsony power on two vertically integrated markets," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261277, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jiaoju Ge & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Kilmer, 2015. "An analysis of bargaining power for milk cooperatives and milk processors in Florida," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(48), pages 5159-5168, October.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch,"
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies,
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
- Asche, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda & Tveterås, Sigbjørn, 2009. "When will trade restrictions affect producer behavior: Oligopsony power in international trade," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/20, University of Stavanger.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998.
"New Varieties and the Returns to Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples,"
28541, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20784, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ags:vtaesp:232464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Pablo Herrera Saavedra, 2009. "Una breve aproximación teórica a modelos de monopsonio y oligopsonio," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 007751, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Guci, Ledia & Brown, Mark G., 2007. "Changes in the Structure of the Florida Processed Orange Industry and Potential Impacts on Competition," Research Papers 2007 36811, Florida Department of Citrus.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:74:y:1992:i:4:p:962-972.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.