Cartel Pricing with Entry: the Experience of the Far West Marketing Order for Spearmint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Berck & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1985.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Marketing Orders, Voting, and Welfare,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 487-496.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1984. "A Dynamic Analysis of Marketing Orders, Voting , and Welfare," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3d09786w, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Filson, Darren, et al, 2001.
"Market Power and Cartel Formation: Theory and an Empirical Test,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 465-480, October.
- Darren Filson & Edward Keen & Eric Fruits & Thomas E. Borcherding, "undated". "Market Power and Cartel Formation: Theory and an Empirical Test," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-31, Claremont Colleges.
- Lee, Hyunok & Alston, Julian M. & Carman, Hoy F. & Sutton, William R., 1996. "Mandated Marketing Programs For California Commodities," Information Series 11919, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Kwoka, John E, Jr, 1977. "Pricing under Federal Milk Market Regulation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(3), pages 367-384, July.
- John M. Crespi & Adriana Chacón-Cascante, 2004.
"Do U.S. marketing orders have much market power? An examination of the Almond Board of California,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 1-15.
- Crespi, John M. & Chacon-Cascante, Adriana, 2002. "Do U.S. Marketing Orders Have Much Market Power? An Examination Of The Almond Board Of California," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19888, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:cdl:agrebk:623332 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .