Mandated Marketing Programs For California Commodities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Crespi & Adriana Chacón-Cascante, 2004.
"Do U.S. marketing orders have much market power? An examination of the Almond Board of California,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 1-15.
- Crespi, John M. & Chacon-Cascante, Adriana, 2002. "Do U.S. Marketing Orders Have Much Market Power? An Examination Of The Almond Board Of California," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19888, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Masters, William J. & Zimmer, Timothy, 2005. "Cartel Pricing with Entry: the Experience of the Far West Marketing Order for Spearmint," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19328, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Meza, Liliana & Sanjuan, Ana I. & Mascaray, Maria A. & Albisu, Luis M., 1999. "An integrated approach to evaluate generic promotions," 67th Seminar, October 28-30, 1999, LeMans, France 241042, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crespi, John M., 1999. "Generic Commodity Promotion And Product Differentiation," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21488, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julian M. Alston & James A. Chalfant & Jennifer S. James, 1999. "Doing well by doing a body good: An evaluation of the industry-funded nutrition education program conducted by the Dairy Council of California," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 371-392.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A. & Christian, Jason E. & Meng, Erika & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1996. "Evaluating The California Table Grape Commission's Promotion Program: Overview and Summary," Economic Evaluation of Commodity Promotion Programs in the Current Legal and Political Environment, October 7-8, 1996, Monterey, California 279660, Regional Research Projects > NECC-63: Research Committee on Commodity Promotion.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:dgiais:11919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daucdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .