Generic Commodity Promotion And Product Differentiation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M. & Carman, Hoy F. & Chalfant, James A. & Crespi, John M. & Sexton, Richard J. & Venner, Raymond J., 1998. "The California Prune Board's Promotion Program: An Evaluation," Research Reports 11926, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Lee, Hyunok & Alston, Julian M. & Carman, Hoy F. & Sutton, William R., 1996. "Mandated Marketing Programs For California Commodities," Information Series 11919, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Harry M. Kaiser & Donald J. Liu, 1998. "The Effectiveness of Generic versus Brand Advertising: The Case of U.S. Dairy Promotion," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-79.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crespi, John M. & Marette, Stephan, 2001. "Are Assessments For Generic Advertising Optimal If Products Are Differentiated?," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20762, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsgeneric advertising; product differentiation; spatial model; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea99:21488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .