Caribbean Food Import Demand: Influence of the Changing Dynamics of the Caribbean Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trostle, Ronald, 2011. "Why Another Food Commodity Price Spike?," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2000. "The Incidence of the Costs and Benefits of Generic Advertising," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 665-671.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
More about this item
KeywordsCaribbean; food imports; import demand parameters; Central Bureau Statistics demand system; food security; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; Q17;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-02-08 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .