Consumer cohorts and purchases of nonalcoholic beverages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiroshi Mori & Dennis L. Clason & Jay M. Lillywhite, 2006. "Estimating price and income elasticities in the presence of age-cohort effects," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 201-217.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Deaton, Angus & Paxson, Christina, 1994. "Intertemporal Choice and Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 437-467, June.
- David Aristei & Federico Perali & Luca Pieroni, 2008.
"Cohort, age and time effects in alcohol consumption by Italian households: a double-hurdle approach,"
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 29-61, August.
- Davide Aristei & Federico Pierali & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "Cohort, Age and Time Effects in Alcohol Consumption by Italian Households: a Double-Hurdle Approach," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 30/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2000. " The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Propper, Carol & Rees, Hedley & Green, Katherine, 2001.
"The Demand for Private Medical Insurance in the UK: A Cohort Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages 180-200, May.
- Propper, Carol & Rees, Hedley, 2000. "The Demand for Private Medical Insurance in the UK: A Cohort Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alain Carpentier & Hervé Guyomard, 2001. "Unconditional Elasticities in Two-Stage Demand Systems: An Approximate Solution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 222-229.
- Hayden Stewart & Noel Blisard, 2008. "Are Younger Cohorts Demanding Less Fresh Vegetables?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 43-60.
- John L. Park & Oral Capps, 1997. "Demand for Prepared Meals by U.S. Households," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 814-824.
- Harald Tauchmann, 2005. "Efficiency of two-step estimators for censored systems of equations: Shonkwiler and Yen reconsidered," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 367-374.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2000. "The Incidence of the Costs and Benefits of Generic Advertising," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 665-671.
- Frank Asche & Cathy R. Wessells, 1997. "On Price Indices in the Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1182-1185.
- Astrid Jonas & Jutta Roosen, 2008. "Demand for milk labels in Germany: organic milk, conventional brands, and retail labels," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 192-206.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyureghian, Gayaneh & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2016. "Life Cycle Consumption of Food: Evidence from French Data," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236785, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCohort effects; Demand system; Milk; Soft drinks; D12; J10; Q13;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:46:y:2014:i:2:p:427-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.