Are Younger Cohorts Demanding Less Fresh Vegetables?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:gjagec:232331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schroeter, Christiane & House, Lisa A., 2015. "Fruit and Vegetable Consumption of College Students: What is the Role of Food Culture?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), pages 1-22, November.
- Geir Gustavsen & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2014. "Consumer cohorts and purchases of nonalcoholic beverages," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 427-449, March.
- Christiane Schroeter & Sven Anders & Andrea Carlson, 2013. "The Economics of Health and Vitamin Consumption," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 125-149.
- Carlson, Andrea & Dong, Diansheng & Lino, Mark, 2014. "Association between Total Diet Cost and Diet Quality Is Limited," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Roosen, Jutta, 2013. "A Cohort Analysis of Food-at-Home and Food-away-from-Home Expenditures in Germany," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(1).
- Carlson, Andrea & Dong, Diansheng & Lino, Mark, 2010. "Are The Total Daily Cost Of Food And Diet Quality Related: A Random Effects Panel Data Analysis," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng & Carlson, Andrea, 2012. "Is Generational Change Contributing to the Decline in Fluid Milk Consumption?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1-20.
- Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2009. "Consumer Cohorts and Demand Systems," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51566, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Roosen, Jutta, 2010. "An Analysis Of The Retirement-Consumption Puzzle For Food-At-Home And Away-From-Home Expenditures In Germany," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116441, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:43-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.