Is Generational Change Contributing to the Decline in Fluid Milk Consumption?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiroshi Mori & Dennis L. Clason & Jay M. Lillywhite, 2006. "Estimating price and income elasticities in the presence of age-cohort effects," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 201-217.
- Johnson, William R, 1980. "Vintage Effects in the Earnings of White American Men," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 399-407, August.
- R. A. Schrimper, 1979. "Demographic Change and the Demand for Food: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1058-1060.
- Gould, Brian W., 1996. "Factors Affecting U.S. Demand For Reduced-Fat Fluid Milk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Kaiser, Harry M. & Dong, Diansheng, 2006.
"Measuring the Impacts of Generic Fluid Milk and Dairy Marketing,"
121581, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kaiser, Harry M., 2010. "Measuring the Impacts of Generic Fluid Milk and Dairy Marketing," Research Bulletins 186946, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Hayden Stewart & Noel Blisard, 2008. "Are Younger Cohorts Demanding Less Fresh Vegetables?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 43-60.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Dong, Diansheng & Chung, Chanjin & Kaiser, Harry M. & Gould, Brian W., 2002. "Identifying The Effects Of Generic Advertising On The Household Demand For Fluid Milk And Cheese: A Two-Step Panel Data Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 1-22, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rickertsen, K. & Gustavsen, G.W. & Nayga, R.M. & Dong, D., 2018. "Acculturation in Food Choices among U.S. Immigrants," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277041, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:142354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.