The Economic Effects of New-Product Beef Promotion in Guatemala
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leister, Amanda M. & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2008. "The Economic Effects of New Product Beef Promotion in Guatemala," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6067, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- T. F. Funk & Karl D. Meilke & H. Bruce Huff, 1977. "Effects of Retail Pricing and Advertising on Fresh Beef Sales," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(3), pages 533-537.
- George C. Davis, 2005. "The Significance and Insignificance of Demand Analysis in Evaluating Promotion Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 673-688.
- Capps, Oral & Havlicek, Joseph, 1978.
"The Demand for Gasoline and Diesel Fuel in Agricultural Use in Virginia,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 59-64, July.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Havlicek, Joseph, Jr., 1978. "The Demand For Gasoline And Diesel Fuel In Agricultural Use In Virginia," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2000. "The Incidence of the Costs and Benefits of Generic Advertising," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 665-671.
- Timothy J. Richards & Pieter. Van Ispelen & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A Two-Stage Analysis of the Effectiveness of Promotion Programs for U.S. Apples," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 825-837.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:139055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.