Assessing Effects Of Prices And Advertising On Purchases Of Finfish And Shellfish In A Local Market In Texas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kehar Singh & Madan M. Dey & Prasanna Surathkal, 2014. "Seasonal and Spatial Variations in Demand for and Elasticities of Fish Products in the United States: An Analysis Based on Market-Level Scanner Data," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(3), pages 343-363, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2004.
"The FAST Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities for Processed Foods in the Presence of Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2003. "The Fast Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities For Processed Food In The Presence Of Fixed Effects," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21893, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Park, Changwon & Senauer, Benjamin, 1996. "Estimation Of Household Brand-Size Choice Models For Spaghetti Products With Scanner Data," Working Papers 14336, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Jaffry, Shabbar & Pickering, Helen & Ghulam, Yaseen & Whitmarsh, David & Wattage, Prem, 2004. "Consumer choices for quality and sustainability labelled seafood products in the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 215-228, June.
- Green, Geoffrey M. & Park, John L., 1998. "New Insights Into Supermarket Promotions Via Scanner Data Analysis: The Case Of Milk," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(3), November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.