New Insights Into Supermarket Promotions Via Scanner Data Analysis: The Case Of Milk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Kimberly L., 1995. "Fluid Milk Purchase Patterns In The South: Effects Of Use Of Nutrition Information And Household Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Oral Capps & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 1991. "Demand for fresh beef products in supermarkets: A trial with scanner data," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 241-251.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1992.
"Scanner Data in Supermarkets: Untapped Data Source for Agricultural Economists,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02), August.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1993. "Scanner Data in Supermarkets: Untapped Data Source for Agricultural Economists," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147767, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Capps, Oral & Lambregts, Johannes Adrianus, 1991. "Assessing Effects of Prices and Advertising on Purchases of Finfish and Shellfish in a Local Market in Texas," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 181-194, July.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Lambregts, Johannes Adrianus, 1991. "Assessing Effects Of Prices And Advertising On Purchases Of Finfish And Shellfish In A Local Market In Texas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Gould, Brian W., 1996. "Factors Affecting U.S. Demand For Reduced-Fat Fluid Milk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Eastwood, David B. & Gray, Morgan D. & Brooker, John R., 1994. "Supermarket Patronage: An Analysis Of Customer Counts Among Outlets Within A Geographic Area," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 25(2), September.
- Jensen, Kim, 1995. "Fluid Milk Purchase Patterns in the South: Effects of Use of Nutrition Information and Household Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 644-657, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, Daria J. & Mathios, Alan D., 2005. "Factors Affecting Consumer Choice and Willingness to Pay for Milk Attributes," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19366, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rebecca Cleary & Rigoberto Lopez, 2014. "Supermarket responses to Wal-Mart Supercenter expansion: a structural approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 905-925, November.
- Cuma Akbay & Gulgun Yildiz Tiryaki, 2008. "Unpacked and packed fluid milk consumption patterns and preferences in Turkey," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 9-20, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:26836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.