Estimation Of Household Brand-Size Choice Models For Spaghetti Products With Scanner Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oral Capps & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 1991. "Demand for fresh beef products in supermarkets: A trial with scanner data," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 241-251.
- McFadden, Daniel L., 1984. "Econometric analysis of qualitative response models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1395-1457, Elsevier.
- Capps, Oral & Lambregts, Johannes Adrianus, 1991. "Assessing Effects of Prices and Advertising on Purchases of Finfish and Shellfish in a Local Market in Texas," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 181-194, July.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Lambregts, Johannes Adrianus, 1991. "Assessing Effects Of Prices And Advertising On Purchases Of Finfish And Shellfish In A Local Market In Texas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1985.
"U.S. Demand for Food: A Complete System of Price and Income Effects,"
157014, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1985. "U.S Demand for Food: A Complete System of Price and Icome Effects," Technical Bulletins 206507, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "The Food Consumer In The 21st Century: New Research Perspectives," Working Papers 14346, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Stockton, Matthew C. & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2005. "Demand System Analysis With Emphasis On Container Sizes Of Non-Alcoholic Beverages," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19137, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Boxall, Peter C. & Emunu, John Paul & Boyd, Curtis & Asselin, Andre & Neall, Amanda, 2007. "Consumer Attitudes, Willingness to Pay and Revealed Preferences for Different Egg Production Attributes: Analysis of Canadian Egg Consumers," Project Report Series 52087, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.