Counting your customers: Compounding customer's in-store decisions, interpurchase time and repurchasing behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 1996. "Decision-Making Under Uncertainty: Capturing Dynamic Brand Choice Processes in Turbulent Consumer Goods Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20.
- Wagner, Udo & Taudes, Alfred, 1987. "Stochastic models of consumer behaviour," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Gary L. Lilien, 1974. "A Modified Linear Learning Model of Buyer Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(7), pages 1027-1036, March.
- Jain, Dipak C. & Niu, Shun-Chen, 1994. "Analyzing household brand switching: A stochastic model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 298-308, July.
- Udo Wagner & Alfred Taudes, 1986. "A Multivariate Polya Model of Brand Choice and Purchase Incidence," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 219-244.
- David C. Schmittlein & Donald G. Morrison & Richard Colombo, 1987. "Counting Your Customers: Who-Are They and What Will They Do Next?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Barbara E. Kahn & Donald G. Morrison & Gordon P. Wright, 1986. "Technical Note—Aggregating Individual Purchases to the Household Level," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 260-268.
- Frank M. Bass & Moshe M. Givon & Manohar U. Kalwani & David Reibstein & Gordon P. Wright, 1984. "An Investigation into the Order of the Brand Choice Process," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 267-287.
- Füsun Gönül & Kannan Srinivasan, 1996. "Estimating the Impact of Consumer Expectations of Coupons on Purchase Behavior: A Dynamic Structural Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 262-279.