Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Odin, Yorick & Odin, Nathalie & Valette-Florence, Pierre, 2001. "Conceptual and operational aspects of brand loyalty: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 75-84, August.
- Uncles, M. D. & Hammond, K. A. & Ehrenberg, A. S. C. & Davis, R. E., 1994. "A replication study of two brand-loyalty measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 375-384, July.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 1996. "Decision-Making Under Uncertainty: Capturing Dynamic Brand Choice Processes in Turbulent Consumer Goods Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20.
- Daniel McFadden, 1986. "The Choice Theory Approach to Market Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 275-297.
- Peter J. Danaher & Isaac W. Wilson & Robert A. Davis, 2003. "A Comparison of Online and Offline Consumer Brand Loyalty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 461-476, February.
- Leeflang, P.S.H. & Wittink, Dick R., 2000. "Building models for marketing decisions: past, present and future," Research Report 00F20, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Udo Wagner & Alfred Taudes, 1986. "A Multivariate Polya Model of Brand Choice and Purchase Incidence," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 219-244.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Commercial Use of UPC Scanner Data: Industry and Academic Perspectives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 247-273.
- Kannan, P. K. & Yim, Chi Kin (Bennett), 2001. "An investigation of the impact of promotions on across-submarket competition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 137-149, September.
- Mark Uncles & Andrew Ehrenberg & Kathy Hammond, 1995. "Patterns of Buyer Behavior: Regularities, Models, and Extensions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G71-G78.
- Tülin Erdem, 1996. "A Dynamic Analysis of Market Structure Based on Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 359-378.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00f20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Easton, G, 1980. "Stochastic models of industrial buying behaviour," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 63-69.
- Gordon R. Foxall, 1999. "The substitutability of brands," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 241-257.
- N Wrigley & R Dunn, 1985.
"Stochastic Panel-Data Models of Urban Shopping Behaviour: 4. Incorporating Independent Variables into the NBD and Dirichlet Models,"
Environment and Planning A,
SAGE Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 319-331, March.
- N Wrigley & R Dunn, 1985. "Stochastic panel-data models of urban shopping behaviour: 4. Incorporting independent variables into the NBD and Dirichlet models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(3), pages 319-331, March.
- Yim, Chi Kin & Kannan, P. K., 1999. "Consumer Behavioral Loyalty:: A Segmentation Model and Analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 75-92, February.
- Kamel Jedidi & Carl F. Mela & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Managing Advertising and Promotion for Long-Run Profitability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:12:p:1307-1325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.