A replication study of two brand-loyalty measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McNaughton, 1959. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yim, Chi Kin & Kannan, P. K., 1999. "Consumer Behavioral Loyalty:: A Segmentation Model and Analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 75-92, February.
- Hui-Hsin HUANG, 2014. "Explorative Study on the Concept of Mind Shares: Confidence, Resistance and Loyalty," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(1), pages 15-27.
- Dawes, John & Meyer-Waarden, Lars & Driesener, Carl, 2015.
"Has brand loyalty declined? A longitudinal analysis of repeat purchase behavior in the UK and the USA,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 425-432.
- John Dawes & Lars Meyer-Waarden & Carl Driesener, 2012. "Has brand loyalty declined? A longitudinal analysis of repeat purchase behavior in the UK and the USA," Post-Print halshs-00742356, HAL.
- Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Uncles, Mark D. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1307-1325, December.
- Vipul Pare & John Dawes, 2012. "The persistence of excess brand loyalty over multiple years," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 163-175, March.
- Dawes, John, 2014. "Cigarette brand loyalty and purchase patterns: An examination using US consumer panel data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1933-1943.
- Peter J. Danaher & Isaac W. Wilson & Robert A. Davis, 2003. "A Comparison of Online and Offline Consumer Brand Loyalty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 461-476, February.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2012. "Does umbrella branding really work? Investigating cross-category brand loyalty," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:76:y:1994:i:2:p:375-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.