The persistence of excess brand loyalty over multiple years
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Danaher & Isaac W. Wilson & Robert A. Davis, 2003. "A Comparison of Online and Offline Consumer Brand Loyalty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 461-476, February.
- Mark Uncles & Andrew Ehrenberg & Kathy Hammond, 1995. "Patterns of Buyer Behavior: Regularities, Models, and Extensions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 71-78.
- Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Uncles, Mark D. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1307-1325, December.
- Uncles, Mark D. & Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Reply to commentary on "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks"," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1329-1330, December.
- Uncles, M. D. & Hammond, K. A. & Ehrenberg, A. S. C. & Davis, R. E., 1994. "A replication study of two brand-loyalty measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 375-384, July.
- Marnik G. Dekimpe & Dominique M. Hanssens, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations About Market Evolution and Stationarity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 109-121.
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi & S. P. Raj, 1991. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Brand Loyalty and Consumer Price Elasticity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 172-183.
- Barwise, T Patrick & Ehrenberg, Andrew S C, 1987. " The Liking and Viewing of Regular TV Series," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 63-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin Love & Mark Staton & Jeff D. Rotman, 2016. "Loyalty as a matter of principle: the influence of standards of judgment on customer loyalty," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 661-674, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand loyalty; Private labels; Double jeopardy; Dirichlet model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:23:y:2012:i:1:p:163-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.