Benchmarking buyer behavior towards new brands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Berk Ataman & Carl F. Mela & Harald J. van Heerde, 2008. "Building Brands," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 1036-1054, 11-12.
- Mark Uncles & Andrew Ehrenberg & Kathy Hammond, 1995. "Patterns of Buyer Behavior: Regularities, Models, and Extensions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 71-78.
- Uncles, Mark D. & Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Reply to commentary on "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks"," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1329-1330, December.
- Mason, Charlotte H. & Milne, George R., 1994. "An approach for identifying cannibalization within product line extensions and multi-brand strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 163-170.
- Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Uncles, Mark D. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1307-1325, December.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- John Dawes & Bryon Sharp & Malcom Wrigth & Carl Driesener & Lars Meyer-Waarden & Lara Stocchi & Philip Stern, 2012. "It's a Dirichlet World: Modeling Individuals' Loyalties Reveals How Brands Compete, Grow, and Decline," Post-Print halshs-00862211, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNew brand launches; Loyalty; NBD-Dirichlet model; Packaged goods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:27:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1007_s11002-015-9376-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.