The Almost Ideal Demand System: A Comparison and Application to Food Groups
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. O'Donnell & Alicia N. Rambaldi & Howard E. Doran, 2001. "Estimating economic relationships subject to firm- and time-varying equality and inequality constraints," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 709-726.
- Wildner, S. & Cramon-Taubadel, S.v., 2000. "Die Bedeutung von Veränderungen der Nachfrage für die Wettbewerbsfähigkeit des Agrarsektors: erste Ergebnisse einer neuen Nachfrageschätzung," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 36.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001. "A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 359-374, September.
- Waidler, Jennifer, 2016. "On the fungibility of public and private transfers: A mental accounting approach," MERIT Working Papers 2016-060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Brandt, Jon A., 1987. "Household Food Demand In A Developing Country: Estimation Of An Extended Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," 1987 Annual Meeting, August 2-5, East Lansing, Michigan 269959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Suh, Dong Hee, 2020. "The Role of Habit Formation in Explaining Consumer Behavior and Welfare," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 305204, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Awudu Abdulai & Devendra K. Jain & Ashok K. Sharma, 1999. "Household Food Demand Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 316-327, May.
- Abigail Tiffin & Richard Tiffin, 1999. "Estimates of Food Demand Elasticities for Great Britain: 1972–1994," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 140-147, January.
- Davis, Christopher G. & Blayney, Donald P. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Yen, Steven T., 2009. "An Analysis of Demand Elasticities for Fluid Milk Products in the U.S," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51791, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eugene Jones, 1997. "Consumer demand for carbohydrates: A look across products and income classes," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 599-612.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Kirby, Raymond & Tsai, Reyfong & Williams, Gary W., 1991. "Demand for Meat Products in the Pacific Rim Region," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271245, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Agbola, Frank W. & Maitra, Pushkar & McLaren, Keith Robert, 2002. "The Analysis of Consumer Demand for Food in South Africa: An Application of the Modified Almost Ideal Demand System: Some Preliminary Results," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 125047, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersja:148990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.