Which Brands Gain Share from Which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greg M. Allenby & Peter E. Rossi, 1991. "Quality Perceptions and Asymmetric Switching Between Brands," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 185-204.
- Chen, Youhua & Kanetkar, Vinay & Weiss, Doyle L., 1994. "Forecasting market shares with disaggregate or pooled data: a comparison of attraction models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 263-276, September.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & James M. Lattin, 1991. "A Two-State Model of Purchase Incidence and Brand Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 24-39.
- Kumar, V. & Heath, Timothy B., 1990.
"A comparative study of market share models using disaggregate data,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 163-174, July.
- V. Kumar & Timothy B. Heath, 1990. "A comparative study of market share models using disaggregate data," Post-Print hal-00670544, HAL.
- Rajiv Lal & V. Padmanabhan, 1995. "Competitive Response and Equilibria," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 101-108.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
- McAlister, Leigh & Pessemier, Edgar, 1982. " Variety Seeking Behavior: An Interdisciplinary Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 311-322, December.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Bruce G. S. Hardie & Eric J. Johnson & Peter S. Fader, 1993. "Modeling Loss Aversion and Reference Dependence Effects on Brand Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 378-394.
- Raj Sethuraman & V. Srinivasan & Doyle Kim, 1999. "Asymmetric and Neighborhood Cross-Price Effects: Some Empirical Generalizations," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 23-41.
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas & Russell S. Winer, 1999. "Endogeneity in Brand Choice Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1324-1338, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:3:p:516-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & van Oest, R.D., 2006. "Testing changes in consumer confidence indicators," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-18, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Paulo Albuquerque & Bart J. Bronnenberg, 2009. "Estimating Demand Heterogeneity Using Aggregated Data: An Application to the Frozen Pizza Category," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 356-372, 03-04.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive structure; elasticity decomposition; market shares; share-switching; store-level scanner data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:qmktec:v:3:y:2005:i:3:p:281-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .