A comparative study of market share models using disaggregate data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- V. Kumar & Timothy B. Heath, 1990. "A comparative study of market share models using disaggregate data," Post-Print hal-00670544, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015. "Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Braun, Steven N, 1990. "Estimation of Current-Quarter Gross National Product by Pooling Preliminary Labor-Market Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 293-304, July.
- Gould, John P & Nelson, Charles R, 1974. "The Stochastic Structure of the Velocity of Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 405-418.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1.
- John B. Carlson, 1989. "The indicator P-star: just what does it indicate?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sep.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 139-162.
- Jeffrey J. Hallman & Richard D. Porter & David H. Small, 1989. "M2 per unit of potential GNP as an anchor for the price level," Staff Studies 157, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klapper, Daniel & Herwartz, Helmut, 1998. "Forecasting performance of market share attraction models: A comparison of different models assuming that competitors' actions are forecasts," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,103, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Klapper, Daniel & Herwartz, Helmut, 2000. "Forecasting market share using predicted values of competitive behavior: further empirical results," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 399-421.
- Rutger Oest, 2005. "Which Brands Gain Share from Which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 281-304, September.
- Kumar, V. & Leone, Robert P. & Gaskins, John N., 1995. "Aggregate and disaggregate sector forecasting using consumer confidence measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 361-377, September.
- Kattuman, P. & Roberts, B.M., 2000. "Strategy Choices of Firms and Market Concentration'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0018, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9362-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rutger van Oest & Philip Hans Franses, 2003. "Which Brands gain Share from which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-079/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martínez Granado, María Teresa & Siotis, Georges, 2006. "Computing abuse related damages in the case of new entry: An illustration for the Directory Enquiry Services market," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Martinez Granado, Maite & Siotis, Georges, 2006. "Computing Abuse Related Damages in the Case of New Entry: An Illustration for the Directory Enquiry Services Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kumar, V. & Nagpal, Anish & Venkatesan, Rajkumar, 2002. "Forecasting category sales and market share for wireless telephone subscribers: a combined approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 583-603.
- Rutger van Oest & Philip Hans Franses, 2003.
"Which Brands gain Share from which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-079/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- van Oest, R.D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003. "Which brands gain share from which brands? Inference from store-level scanner data," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-076-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gruca, TS & Klemz, BR, 1998. "Using Neural Networks to Identify Competitive Market Structures from Aggregate Market Response Data," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 49-62, February.
- Derek W. Bunn & Stefania Pantelidaki, 2005. "Development of a multifunctional sales response model with the diagnostic aid of artificial neural networks," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 505-521.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:6:y:1990:i:2:p:163-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .