The Food Consumer In The 21st Century: New Research Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Wolfson, Paul J. & Katsaras, Nikolaos & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "Data Mining: A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Shoppers," Working Papers 14335, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Park, Changwon & Senauer, Benjamin, 1996. "Estimation Of Household Brand-Size Choice Models For Spaghetti Products With Scanner Data," Working Papers 14336, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Rafael Cortez & Ben Senauer, 1996.
"Taste Changes in the Demand for Food by Demographic Groups in the United States: A Nonparametric Empirical Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 280-289.
- Cortez, Rafael & Senauer, Benjamin, 1994. "Taste Changes In The Demand For Food By Demographic Groups In The United States: A Nonparametric Empirical Analysis," Staff Papers 14091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- John M. Antle, 1999. "The New Economics of Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 993-1010.
- Carlson, Andrea & Kinsey, Jean D. & Nadav, Carmel, 1998. "Who Eats What, When, And From Where?," Working Papers 14312, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xie, Jing & Hyeyoung, Kim & House, Lisa, 2014.
"Valuing Information on GM Foods in the presence of Country-of-Origin Labels,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(3), pages 1-14, February.
- Xie, Jing & Kim, Hyeyoung & House, Lisa, 2012. "Valuing Information on GM Foods in the Presence of Country-of-Origin Labels," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123498, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xie, Jing & Hyeyoung, Kim & House, Lisa, 2013. "Valuing Information on GM Foods in the Presence of Country-of-Origin Labels," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164737, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Simon Chege Kimenju & Hugo De Groote, 2008.
"Consumer willingness to pay for genetically modified food in Kenya,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 35-46, January.
- Kimenju, Simon Chege & De Groote, Hugo, 2005. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Foods in Kenya," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24504, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Scholderer, Joachim & Grunert, Klaus G., 2005. "Consumers, food and convenience: The long way from resource constraints to actual consumption patterns," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 105-128, February.
- Ramo Barrena & Mercedes Sánchez, 2010. "Differences in Consumer Abstraction Levels as a Function of Risk Perception," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 34-59, February.
- Mashinini, Nkosazana N., 2006. "Ross McLaren, Retired President and CEO, Shaw's Supermarket, Inc. - The Changing Consumer: Demanding but Predictable," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 9(2), pages 1-6.
- Gentile, Natacha & Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M., 2006. "El consumo de alimentos orgánicos: aplicación de un modelo logit multinomial a la elección del canal de compra," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1065, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Kuhns, Annemarie & Leschewski, Andrea & Dickens, Chris, 2015. "The Relationship between Supermarket Concentration and the Shopping Habits of the Urban Poor: a Prepared Foods Example," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205691, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 2005. "South Korean Public Preferences for Genetically Modified Foods: A Random-Parameter Model," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(1), pages 1-9, March.
- John Crespi & Stéphan Marette, 2003. "“Does Contain” vs. “Does Not Contain”: Does it Matter which GMO Label is Used?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 327-344, November.
- Stone, Susan F. & Matysek, Anna & Dolling, Andrew, 2002.
"Modelling Possible Impacts of GM Crops on Australian Trade,"
Staff Research Papers
31913, Productivity Commission.
- Susan Stone & ; Anna Matysek & ; Andrew Dolling, 2003. "Modelling Possible Impacts of GM Crops on Australian Trade," Urban/Regional 0304002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria, 2005. "Consumer's preferences for organic food in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1291, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Barreira, Maria Madalena & Brandao, A.R.W. & Lemos, Jose Pedro Cardoso & Fontes, Magda Aguiar, 2009. "Quality perception of PDO beef producers," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 1-14, July.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Govindasamy, Ramu & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2004. "An Application Of Choice Modeling To Measure U.S. Consumer Preferences For Genetically Modified Foods," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19964, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tiziana De Magistris, 2004. "Le Determinanti Del Comportamento Del Consumatore: Analisi Teorica E Verifica Empirica Per I Prodotti Biologici," Working Papers 2_2004, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Govindasamy, Ramu & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2004. "Measuring U.S. Consumer Preferences For Genetically Modified Foods Using Choice Modeling Experiments: The Role Of Price, Product Benefits And Technology," Research Reports 18181, Rutgers University, Food Policy Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.