Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gollop, Frank M & Monahan, James L, 1991. "A Generalized Index of Diversification: Trends in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 318-30, May.
- Rodolfo Nayga, 1998. "A sample selection model for prepared food expenditures," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 345-352.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Berry, Charles H, 1971. "Corporate Growth and Diversification," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 371-84, October.
- Jackson, Laurence Fraser, 1984. "Hierarchic Demand and the Engel Curve for Variety," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 8-15, February.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2008.
"The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 562-572, August.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2001. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," NBER Working Papers 8509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Gronau, Reuben, 2007. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Maria Angulo & Jose Maria Gil & Boubaker Dhehibi & Jesus Mur, 2002. "Town size and the consumer behaviour of Spanish households: a panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 503-507.
- van Trijp, Hans C M & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M, 1992. "Consumers' Variety Seeking Tendency with Respect to Foods: Measurement and Managerial Implications," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 181-95.
- Kelvin Lancaster, 1990. "The Economics of Product Variety: A Survey," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 189-206.
- A. Gracia & L.M. Albisu, 2001. "Food consumption in the European Union: Main determinants and country differences," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 469-488.
- Wanki Moon & Wojciech Florkowski & Larry Beuchat & Anna Resurreccion & Pavlina Paraskova & Jordan Jordanov & Manjeet Chinnan, 2002. "Demand for food variety in an emerging market economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 573-581.
- Mark D. Jekanowski & James K. Binkley, 2000. "Food purchase diversity across U.S. markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 417-433.
- Falkinger, Josef & Zweimuller, Josef, 1996. "The cross-country Engel curve for product diversification," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G., 1989. "Consumer Demand For Food Diversity," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea, 1994. "Poverty, Food Consumption, and Nutrition during the Transition to the Market Economy in Eastern Europe," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 297-302, May.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "The Food Consumer In The 21st Century: New Research Perspectives," Working Papers 14346, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1996. "Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 41-47, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:99-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.