Consumer Demand for Food Diversity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marian Rizov & Andrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak, 2015.
"Food security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
36015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rizoc, Marian & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2015. "Food Security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211553, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0781-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India,"
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mousumi Das, 2016. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10700, eSocialSciences.
- Nga Thi Viet Nguyen & Felipe F. Dizon, 2017. "The Geography of Welfare in Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, and Togo," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27994, The World Bank.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi & Badiane, Ousmane, 2015. "Determinants of households' food diversity demand in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230230, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel Ciaian & Andrej Cupák & Ján Pokrivčák & Marian Rizov, 2018.
"Food consumption and diet quality choices of Roma in Romania: a counterfactual analysis,"
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food,
Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(2), pages 437-456, April.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan & Rizov, Marian, 2016. "Food consumption and diet quality choices of Roma in Romania: A counterfactual analysis," Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers 250250, University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Cupák, Andrej & Pokrivčák, Ján & Rizov, Marian, 2017. "Food consumption and diet quality choices of Roma in Romania: A counterfactual analysis," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261160, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leschewski, Andrea & Weatherspoon, Dave, 2016. "Rethinking Demand for A Varied Diet: The Role of Convenience Foods in Diversity Indices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235572, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Akerele, Dare & Odeiyi, Kehinde, 2015. "Demand for Diverse Diets: Evidence from Nigeria," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204210, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & O'Neil, Carol E., 2011. "The Cost of Dietary Variety: A Case of Fruit and Vegetables," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-13, November.
- Mark D. Jekanowski & James K. Binkley, 2000. "Food purchase diversity across U.S. markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 417-433.
- repec:ags:aerrae:253163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Jing & Shively, Gerald E. & Binkley, James K., 2014. "Access to variety contributes to dietary diversity in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 323-331.
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
- Adrej Cupák & Ján Pokrivčák & Marian Rizov, 2016.
"Diverzifikácia spotreby potravín na Slovensku
[Diversity of Food Consumption in Slovakia]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 608-626.
- Liu, Jing & Shively, Gerald & Binkley, James K., 2013. "Dietary Diversity in Urban and Rural China: An Endogenous Variety Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149624, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Buergelt, Doreen & von Oppen, Matthias & Yadavendra, Jagdish Prasad, 2009. "Hedonic price analysis to guide breeding for upgrading an orphan crop in India and Nepal," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pokrivcak, Jan & Cupak, Andrej & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Household food security and consumption patterns in Central and Eastern Europe: the Case of Slovakia," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207287, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:21:y:1989:i:02:p:47-53_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.