Consumers' Variety Seeking Tendency with Respect to Foods: Measurement and Managerial Implications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thiele, Silke & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Variatio Delectat Consumer Demand for Food Diversity," FE Working Papers 0102, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2001. "Modelling Meat Quality Attributes," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125624, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:19:y:1992:i:2:p:181-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .