Poverty, Food Consumption, and Nutrition during the Transition to the Market Economy in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alkire, Sabina & Seth, Suman, 2015.
"Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 93-108.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp060, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang & Monnet Gbakou & Daniel Hoffman, 2011. "Can economic crises be good for your diet?," Working Papers 299, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Zeller, Manfred, 1996. "How can safety nets do more with less?," FCND discussion papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1998. "Determinants of child health during the economic transition in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2045-2056, November.
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2014.
"More or better? Measuring quality versus quantity in food consumption,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 155-178, July.
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2009. "More or Better ? Measuring Quality versus Quantity in Food Consumption," LEM Papers Series 2009/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2009. "More Or Better? Measuring Quality Versus Quantity In Food Consumption," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Persefoni Polychronidou & Ioannis Petasakis & Giannoula Florou & Anastasios Karasavvoglou, 2014. "Consuming Foods and Household Products in Greece: A Statistical Analysis," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 99-110.
- Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Moon, Wanki & Beuchat, Larry R. & Resurreccion, Anna V.A. & Paraskova, Pavlina & Jordanov, Jordan & Chinnan, Manjeet S., 1999. "Pensioners And Food Intake Patterns In A Transition Economy," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21590, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ferdaus Hossain & Helen H. Jensen, 1998. "Adjustments in Demand during Lithuania's Economic Transition," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 98-wp190, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2016. "Identifying Destitution through Linked Subsets of Multidimensionally Poor: An Ordinal Approach," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp099.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan & Rizov, Marian, 2014.
"Demand for the Food Diversity in Central and Eastern European Countries: an Evidence from Slovakia,"
142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary
169082, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rizov, Marian & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2014. "Demand for the Food Diversity in Central and Eastern European Countries: an Evidence from Slovakia," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 172978, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Butzlaff, Iris, 2016. "BMI Growth Rates and the Nutrition Transition: The Role of Income, Inequality and Income Growth in Russia," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 232914, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Moon, Wanki & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Beuchat, Larry R. & Resurreccion, Anna V. A. & Paraskova, Pavlina & Jordanov, Jordan & Chinnan, Manjeet S., 2002. "Food intake patterns of the unemployed and pensioners in Bulgaria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 621-637, November.
- Moon, Wanki & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & A. Resurreccion, Anna V. & Paraskova, Pavlina & R. Beuchat, Larry & Jordanov, Jordan & Chinnan, Manjeet S., 1998. "Consumer concerns about nutritional attributes in a transition economy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 357-369, October.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Bhattarai, Saroj & Immink, Maarten D. C. & Kumar, Shubh K., 1996. "Managing interactions between household food security and preschooler health," FCND discussion papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Bhattarai, Saroj & Immink, Maarten D. C. & Kumar, Shubh K., 1996. "Managing interactions between household food security and preschooler health:," 2020 vision discussion papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- FJ Zimmerman, 2001. "Determinants Of School Enrollment And Performance In Bulgaria: The Role Of Income Among The Poor And Rich," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(1), pages 87-98, January.
- André Fourçans & Radu Vranceanu, 1996. "Chômage structurel et emploi dans les économies en transition," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 11(2), pages 3-28.
- Stillman, Steven, 2006. "Health and nutrition in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union during the decade of transition: A review of the literature," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 104-146, January.
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
- Claudia Rokx & Rae Galloway & Lynn Brown, 2002. "Prospects for Improving Nutrition in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14009.
- Stillman, Steven & Thomas, Duncan, 2004. "The Effect of Economic Crises on Nutritional Status: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 1092, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:84:y:1994:i:2:p:297-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.