Food purchase diversity across U.S. markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G., 1989. "Consumer Demand for Food Diversity," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 47-53, December.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G., 1989. "Consumer Demand For Food Diversity," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, December.
- Gallo, Anthony, 1999. "Fewer Food Products Introduced in Last 3 Years," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-3.
- Rodolfo Nayga, 1998. "A sample selection model for prepared food expenditures," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 345-352.
- Patrick J. Byrne & Oral Capps & Atanu Saha, 1996. "Analysis of Food-Away-from-Home Expenditure Patterns for U.S. Households, 1982–89," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 614-627.
- Vicki A. McCracken & Jon A. Brandt, 1987. "Household Consumption of Food-Away-From-Home: Total Expenditure and by Type of Food Facility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 274-284.
- John L. Park & Oral Capps, 1997. "Demand for Prepared Meals by U.S. Households," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 814-824.
- Theil, Henri & Finke, Renate, 1983. "The consumer's demand for diversity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 395-400, September.
- Silberberg, Eugene, 1985. "Nutrition and the Demand for Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 881-900, October.
- Jackson, Laurence Fraser, 1984. "Hierarchic Demand and the Engel Curve for Variety," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 8-15, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnade, Carlos & Kuchler, Fred, 2015. "Measuring the Impacts of Off-Season Berry Imports," Economic Research Report 229201, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nga Thi Viet Nguyen & Felipe F. Dizon, 2017. "The Geography of Welfare in Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, and Togo," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27994, The World Bank.
- Christian Hepenstrick & Alexander Tarasov, 2015.
"Per capita income and the extensive margin of bilateral trade,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1561-1599, November.
- Christian Hepenstrick, 2010. "Per-capita incomes and the extensive margin of bilateral trade," IEW - Working Papers 519, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hepenstrick, Christian & Tarasov, Alexander, 2012. "Per capita income and the extensive margin of bilateral trade," Discussion Papers in Economics 14231, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Leschewski, Andrea & Weatherspoon, Dave, 2016. "Rethinking Demand for A Varied Diet: The Role of Convenience Foods in Diversity Indices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235572, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi & Badiane, Ousmane, 2015. "Determinants of households' food diversity demand in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230230, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, Jing & Shively, Gerald E. & Binkley, James K., 2014. "Access to variety contributes to dietary diversity in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 323-331.
- Liu, Jing & Shively, Gerald & Binkley, James K., 2013. "Dietary Diversity in Urban and Rural China: An Endogenous Variety Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149624, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:uersfr:266243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:16:y:2000:i:4:p:417-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.