The consumer's demand for diversity
No abstract is available for this item.
- Arnade, Carlos & Kuchler, Fred, 2015. "Measuring the Impacts of Off-Season Berry Imports," Economic Research Report 229201, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi & Badiane, Ousmane, 2015. "Determinants of households' food diversity demand in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230230, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, Jing & Shively, Gerald E. & Binkley, James K., 2014. "Access to variety contributes to dietary diversity in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 323-331.
- Andreas Chai & Christian Kiedaisch & Nicholas Rohde, 2017. "The saturation of spending diversity and the truth about Mr Brown and Mrs Jones," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201701, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Choudhury, Samira & Headey, Derek D., 2016. "What drives diversification of national food supplies? A cross-country analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1581, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:6273, eSocialSciences.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Goddard, Ellen W., 2011. "Heterogeneous Demand for Food Diversity: A Quantile Regression Analysis," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114484, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Mark D. Jekanowski & James K. Binkley, 2000. "Food purchase diversity across U.S. markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 417-433.
- Marian Rizov & Andrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak, 2015. "Food security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia," LICOS Discussion Papers 36015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rizoc, Marian & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2015. "Food Security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211553, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cockx, Lara & De Weerdt, Joachim, 2016. "From Corn to Popcorn? Urbanization and food consumption in Sub-Sahara Africa: Evidence from rural-urban migrants in Tanzania," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249270, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Lara Cockx & Liesbeth Colen & Joachim De Weerdt, 2017. " From corn to popcorn? Urbanization and food consumption in sub-saharan Africa: evidence from rural-urban migrants in Tanzania," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 575175, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Leschewski, Andrea & Weatherspoon, Dave, 2016. "Rethinking Demand for A Varied Diet: The Role of Convenience Foods in Diversity Indices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235572, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rashid, Dewan Arif & Smith, Lisa C. & Rahman, Tauhidur, 2011. "Determinants of Dietary Quality: Evidence from Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2221-2231.
- Rashid, Dewan Arif & Smith, Lisa C. & Rahman, Tauhidur, 2006. "Determinants of Dietary Quality: Evidence from Bangladesh," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21326, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lara Cockx & Nathalie Francken & Hannah Pieters, 2015. "Food and nutrition security in the European Union: Overview and case studies," FOODSECURE Working papers 31, LEI Wageningen UR.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:23:y:1983:i:3:p:395-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed