The consumer's demand for diversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnade, Carlos & Kuchler, Fred, 2015. "Measuring the Impacts of Off-Season Berry Imports," Economic Research Report 229201, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Diansheng Dong & Christopher G. Davis & Hayden Stewart, 2015. "The quantity and variety of households’ meat purchases: A censored demand system approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 99-112, January.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi & Badiane, Ousmane, 2015. "Determinants of households' food diversity demand in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230230, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mousumi Das, 2016. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10700, eSocialSciences.
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:6273, eSocialSciences.
- Liu, Jing & Shively, Gerald E. & Binkley, James K., 2014. "Access to variety contributes to dietary diversity in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 323-331.
- Andreas Chai & Christian Kiedaisch & Nicholas Rohde, 2017. "The saturation of spending diversity and the truth about Mr Brown and Mrs Jones," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201701, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Choudhury, Samira & Headey, Derek D., 2016. "What drives diversification of national food supplies? A cross-country analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1581, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Goddard, Ellen W., 2011. "Heterogeneous Demand for Food Diversity: A Quantile Regression Analysis," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114484, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Andreas Chai & Nicholas Rohde & Jacques Silber, 2015. "Measuring The Diversity Of Household Spending Patterns," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 423-440, July.
- Mark D. Jekanowski & James K. Binkley, 2000. "Food purchase diversity across U.S. markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 417-433.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:165-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marian Rizov & Andrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak, 2015.
"Food security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
36015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rizoc, Marian & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2015. "Food Security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211553, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0781-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cockx, Lara & De Weerdt, Joachim, 2016.
"From Corn to Popcorn? Urbanization and food consumption in Sub-Sahara Africa: Evidence from rural-urban migrants in Tanzania,"
2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
249270, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Lara Cockx & Liesbeth Colen & Joachim De Weerdt, 2017. " From corn to popcorn? Urbanization and food consumption in sub-saharan Africa: evidence from rural-urban migrants in Tanzania," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 575175, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Leschewski, Andrea & Weatherspoon, Dave, 2016. "Rethinking Demand for A Varied Diet: The Role of Convenience Foods in Diversity Indices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235572, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rashid, Dewan Arif & Smith, Lisa C. & Rahman, Tauhidur, 2011.
"Determinants of Dietary Quality: Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2221-2231.
- Rashid, Dewan Arif & Smith, Lisa C. & Rahman, Tauhidur, 2006. "Determinants of Dietary Quality: Evidence from Bangladesh," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21326, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pavel Ciaian & Andrej Cupák & Ján Pokrivčák & Marian Rizov, 2018.
"Food consumption and diet quality choices of Roma in Romania: a counterfactual analysis,"
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food,
Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(2), pages 437-456, April.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan & Rizov, Marian, 2016. "Food consumption and diet quality choices of Roma in Romania: A counterfactual analysis," Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers 250250, University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School.
- Lara Cockx & Nathalie Francken & Hannah Pieters, 2015. "Food and nutrition security in the European Union: Overview and case studies," FOODSECURE Working papers 31, LEI Wageningen UR.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:23:y:1983:i:3:p:395-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.