Demand for food variety in an emerging market economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marian Rizov & Andrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak, 2015.
"Food security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
36015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rizoc, Marian & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2015. "Food Security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211553, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi & Badiane, Ousmane, 2015. "Determinants of households' food diversity demand in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230230, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Drescher, Larissa & Thiele, Silke & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008.
"The taste for variety: A hedonic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 66-68, October.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Thiele, Silke & Weiss, Christoph R., 2006. "The Taste for Variety: A Hedonic Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25251, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leschewski, Andrea & Weatherspoon, Dave, 2016. "Rethinking Demand for A Varied Diet: The Role of Convenience Foods in Diversity Indices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235572, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Akerele, Dare & Odeiyi, Kehinde, 2015. "Demand for Diverse Diets: Evidence from Nigeria," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204210, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & O'Neil, Carol E., 2011. "The Cost of Dietary Variety: A Case of Fruit and Vegetables," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-13, November.
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mousumi Das, 2016. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10700, eSocialSciences.
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:6273, eSocialSciences.
- Rizov, Marian & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2014.
"Demand for the Food Diversity in Central and Eastern European Countries: an Evidence from Slovakia,"
2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy
172978, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan & Rizov, Marian, 2014. "Demand for the Food Diversity in Central and Eastern European Countries: an Evidence from Slovakia," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 169082, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Goddard, Ellen W., 2011. "Heterogeneous Demand for Food Diversity: A Quantile Regression Analysis," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114484, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Massimo FILIPPINI & Giuliano MASIERO & Diego MEDICI, 2014. "The Demand For School Meal Services By Swiss Households," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 475-495, September.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2013. "Determinants of food-poverty states and the demand for dietary diversity in Nigeria," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161302, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Christian Hepenstrick & Alexander Tarasov, 2015.
"Per capita income and the extensive margin of bilateral trade,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1561-1599, November.
- Christian Hepenstrick, 2010. "Per-capita incomes and the extensive margin of bilateral trade," IEW - Working Papers 519, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hepenstrick, Christian & Tarasov, Alexander, 2012. "Per capita income and the extensive margin of bilateral trade," Discussion Papers in Economics 14231, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lara Cockx & Nathalie Francken & Hannah Pieters, 2015. "Food and nutrition security in the European Union: Overview and case studies," FOODSECURE Working papers 31, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
- Adrej Cupák & Ján Pokrivčák & Marian Rizov, 2016.
"Diverzifikácia spotreby potravín na Slovensku
[Diversity of Food Consumption in Slovakia]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 608-626.
- Pokrivcak, Jan & Cupak, Andrej & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Household food security and consumption patterns in Central and Eastern Europe: the Case of Slovakia," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207287, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:5:p:573-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.