Consumers, food and convenience: The long way from resource constraints to actual consumption patterns
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Strober, Myra H & Weinberg, Charles B, 1980. " Strategies Used by Working and Nonworking Wives to Reduce Time Pressures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 338-48, March.
- Blaylock, James & Smallwood, David & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jay & Aldrich, Lorna, 1999.
"Economics, food choices, and nutrition,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 269-286, May.
- James Steiger & Alexander Shapiro & Michael Browne, 1985. "On the multivariate asymptotic distribution of sequential Chi-square statistics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 253-263, September.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-59, May.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 1997. "Unemployment, joblessness, psychological well-being and self-esteem: Theory and evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 133-158.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "The Food Consumer In The 21st Century: New Research Perspectives," Working Papers 14346, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Nickols, Sharon Y & Fox, Karen D, 1983. " Buying Time and Saving Time: Strategies for Managing Household Production," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 197-208, September.
- Baum, Andrew & Fleming, Raymond & Reddy, Diane M., 1986. "Unemployment stress: Loss of control, reactance and learned helplessness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 509-516, January.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Warshaw, Paul R, 1990. " Trying to Consume," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 127-40, September.
- Kim, Chankon, 1989. "Working wives' time-saving tendencies: Durable ownership, convenience food consumption, and meal purchases," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 391-409, November.
- Jackson, Ralph W & McDaniel, Stephen W & Rao, C P, 1985. " Food Shopping and Preparation: Psychographic Differences of Working Wives and Housewives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 110-13, June.
- Theodossiou, I., 1998. "The effects of low-pay and unemployment on psychological well-being: A logistic regression approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-104, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:26:y:2005:i:1:p:105-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.