Consumers, food and convenience: The long way from resource constraints to actual consumption patterns
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-659, May.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "The Food Consumer In The 21st Century: New Research Perspectives," Working Papers 14346, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Warshaw, Paul R, 1990. " Trying to Consume," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 127-140, September.
- Strober, Myra H & Weinberg, Charles B, 1980. " Strategies Used by Working and Nonworking Wives to Reduce Time Pressures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 338-348, March.
- Theodossiou, I., 1998. "The effects of low-pay and unemployment on psychological well-being: A logistic regression approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-104, January.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kim, Chankon, 1989. "Working wives' time-saving tendencies: Durable ownership, convenience food consumption, and meal purchases," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 391-409, November.
- Nickols, Sharon Y & Fox, Karen D, 1983. " Buying Time and Saving Time: Strategies for Managing Household Production," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 197-208, September.
- James Steiger & Alexander Shapiro & Michael Browne, 1985. "On the multivariate asymptotic distribution of sequential Chi-square statistics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 253-263, September.
- Jackson, Ralph W & McDaniel, Stephen W & Rao, C P, 1985. " Food Shopping and Preparation: Psychographic Differences of Working Wives and Housewives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 110-113, June.
- Baum, Andrew & Fleming, Raymond & Reddy, Diane M., 1986. "Unemployment stress: Loss of control, reactance and learned helplessness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 509-516, January.
- Blaylock, James & Smallwood, David & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jay & Aldrich, Lorna, 1999.
"Economics, food choices, and nutrition,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 269-286, May.
- Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M. & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Aldrich, Lorna M., 1999. "Economics, Food Choices, And Nutrition," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1999 32947, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 1997. "Unemployment, joblessness, psychological well-being and self-esteem: Theory and evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 133-158. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:26:y:2005:i:1:p:105-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.