Consumers, food and convenience: The long way from resource constraints to actual consumption patterns
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-659, May.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Warshaw, Paul R, 1990. " Trying to Consume," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 127-140, September.
- Strober, Myra H & Weinberg, Charles B, 1980. " Strategies Used by Working and Nonworking Wives to Reduce Time Pressures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 338-348, March.
- Theodossiou, I., 1998. "The effects of low-pay and unemployment on psychological well-being: A logistic regression approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-104, January.
- James Steiger & Alexander Shapiro & Michael Browne, 1985. "On the multivariate asymptotic distribution of sequential Chi-square statistics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 253-263, September.
- Baum, Andrew & Fleming, Raymond & Reddy, Diane M., 1986. "Unemployment stress: Loss of control, reactance and learned helplessness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 509-516, January.
- Blaylock, James & Smallwood, David & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jay & Aldrich, Lorna, 1999.
"Economics, food choices, and nutrition,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 269-286, May.
- Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M. & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Aldrich, Lorna M., 1999. "Economics, Food Choices, And Nutrition," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1999 32947, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 1997. "Unemployment, joblessness, psychological well-being and self-esteem: Theory and evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 133-158.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "The Food Consumer In The 21st Century: New Research Perspectives," Working Papers 14346, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kim, Chankon, 1989. "Working wives' time-saving tendencies: Durable ownership, convenience food consumption, and meal purchases," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 391-409, November.
- Nickols, Sharon Y & Fox, Karen D, 1983. " Buying Time and Saving Time: Strategies for Managing Household Production," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 197-208, September.
- Jackson, Ralph W & McDaniel, Stephen W & Rao, C P, 1985. " Food Shopping and Preparation: Psychographic Differences of Working Wives and Housewives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 110-113, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:26:y:2005:i:1:p:105-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.