Consumers, food and convenience: The long way from resource constraints to actual consumption patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Strober, Myra H & Weinberg, Charles B, 1980. " Strategies Used by Working and Nonworking Wives to Reduce Time Pressures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 338-348, March.
- Theodossiou, I., 1998. "The effects of low-pay and unemployment on psychological well-being: A logistic regression approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-104, January.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-659, May.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kim, Chankon, 1989. "Working wives' time-saving tendencies: Durable ownership, convenience food consumption, and meal purchases," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 391-409, November.
- Nickols, Sharon Y & Fox, Karen D, 1983. " Buying Time and Saving Time: Strategies for Managing Household Production," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 197-208, September.
- James Steiger & Alexander Shapiro & Michael Browne, 1985. "On the multivariate asymptotic distribution of sequential Chi-square statistics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 253-263, September.
- Jackson, Ralph W & McDaniel, Stephen W & Rao, C P, 1985. " Food Shopping and Preparation: Psychographic Differences of Working Wives and Housewives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 110-113, June.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "The Food Consumer In The 21st Century: New Research Perspectives," Working Papers 14346, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Baum, Andrew & Fleming, Raymond & Reddy, Diane M., 1986. "Unemployment stress: Loss of control, reactance and learned helplessness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 509-516, January.
- Blaylock, James & Smallwood, David & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jay & Aldrich, Lorna, 1999. "Economics, food choices, and nutrition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 269-286, May.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 1997. "Unemployment, joblessness, psychological well-being and self-esteem: Theory and evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 133-158.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Warshaw, Paul R, 1990. " Trying to Consume," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 127-140, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoolohan, Claire & McLachlan, Carly, 2015. "Consumers and energy demand in food supply chains: Synthesising insights from the social sciences," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202743, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baselice, Antonio & Colantuoni, Francesca & Lass, Daniel A. & Nardone, Gianluca & Stasi, Antonio, 2014. "EU Consumers’ Perceptions of Fresh-cut Fruit and Vegetables Attributes: a Choice Experiment Model," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170527, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:3:p:181-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lotfali Agheli & Sara Emamgholipour, 2016. "Analyzing Fast Food Consumption among Iranian Urban Households," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 205-212.
- Rylea Johnson & Evan D. G. Fraser & Roberta Hawkins, 2016. "Overcoming Barriers to Scaling Up Sustainable Alternative Food Systems: A Comparative Case Study of Two Ontario-Based Wholesale Produce Auctions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-16, April.
- repec:kap:jbioec:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10818-016-9238-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:328:d:67375 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:26:y:2005:i:1:p:105-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.