Consumer choices for quality and sustainability labelled seafood products in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halbrendt, Catherine K. & Wirth, Ferdinand F. & Vaughn, Gerald F., 1991. "Conjoint Analysis Of The Mid-Atlantic Food-Fish Market For Farm-Raised Hybrid Striped Bass," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Capps, Oral & Lambregts, Johannes Adrianus, 1991. "Assessing Effects of Prices and Advertising on Purchases of Finfish and Shellfish in a Local Market in Texas," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 181-194, July.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Nyankori, James C. O., 1991. "Price Transmission in the Catfish Industry with Specific Emphasis on the Role of Processing Cooperatives," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 247-252, July.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1990.
"Effects of Generic Advertising on Perceptions and Behavior: The Case of Catfish,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 137-151, December.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1990. "Effects Of Generic Advertising On Perceptions And Behavior: The Case Of Catfish," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Cathy R. Wessells & Robert J. Johnston & Holger Donath, 1999. "Assessing Consumer Preferences for Ecolabeled Seafood: The Influence of Species, Certifier, and Household Attributes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1084-1089.
- Shabbar Jaffry & Sean Pascoe & Catherine Robinson, 1999. "Long run price flexibilities for high valued UK fish species: a cointegration systems approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 473-481.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Lambregts, Johannes Adrianus, 1991. "Assessing Effects Of Prices And Advertising On Purchases Of Finfish And Shellfish In A Local Market In Texas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Louviere, J. & Willians, M., 1992. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Staff Paper Series 232531, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- K. K. Lancaster, 2010. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1385, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:29:y:2004:i:3:p:215-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.