Long run price flexibilities for high valued UK fish species: a cointegration systems approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Pascoe & Andy Revill, 2004. "Costs and Benefits of Bycatch Reduction Devices in European Brown Shrimp Trawl Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(1), pages 43-64, January.
- Floros, Ch. & Failler, P., 2004. "Seasonaility and Cointegration in the Fishing Industry of Conrwall," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(4), pages 27-52.
- Jaffry, Shabbar & Pickering, Helen & Ghulam, Yaseen & Whitmarsh, David & Wattage, Prem, 2004. "Consumer choices for quality and sustainability labelled seafood products in the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 215-228, June.
- Max Nielsen & Frank Jensen & Eva Roth, 2004. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of a Public Labelling Scheme of Fish Quality," Working Papers 53/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Pascal Le Floc'h & Iuliana Matei & Mehmet Tuncel, 2012.
"Commercial Sizes and Prices on the French Monkfish Fishery :A Time-Series Analysis,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(1), pages 97-115.
- Iuliana Matei & Mehmet Tuncel & Pascal Le Floc'H, 2012. "Commercial sizes and prices on the French monkfish fishery: a time-series analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00715403, HAL.
- Eriko Hoshino & Caleb Gardner & Sarah Jennings & Klaas Hartmann, 2015. "Examining the Long-Run Relationship between the Prices of Imported Abalone in Japan," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 179-192.
- Marc Mangel & Natalie Dowling & Juan Arriaza, 2015. "The Behavioral Ecology of Fishing Vessels: Achieving Conservation Objectives Through Understanding the Behavior of Fishing Vessels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(1), pages 71-85, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:4:p:473-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.