Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louviere, Jordan J., 1992. "Experimental choice analysis: Introduction and overview," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 89-95, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tu, Gengyang & Faure, Corinne & Schleich, Joachim & Guetlein, Marie-Charlotte, 2021.
"The heat is off! The role of technology attributes and individual attitudes in the diffusion of Smart thermostats – findings from a multi-country survey,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 163(C).
- Tu, Gengyang & Faure, Corinne & Schleich, Joachim & Guetlein, Marie-Charlotte, 2020. "The heat is off! The role of technology attributes and individual attitudes in the diffusion of smart thermostats: Findings from multi-country survey," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S20/2020, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Contingent valuation controversies: Philosophic debates about economic theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 204-232, April.
- Ekin Birol & Phoebe Koundouri, 2008.
"Choice Experiments Informing Environmental Policy:A European Perspective,"
DEOS Working Papers
0801, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2008. "Choice Experiments Informing Environmental Policy:A European Perspective," MPRA Paper 38232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Guetlein, Marie-Charlotte & Durand, Antoine & Faure, Corinne, 2023. "Beyond energy efficiency: Do consumers care about life-cycle properties of household appliances?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C).
- Steiner, Bodo E. & Srivastava, Lorie & Gao, Fei, 2007. "Assessing the Consumer Acceptance and Market Potential of Alternative Meats," Project Report Series 7708, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Viola Di Cori & Cristiano Franceschinis & Nicolas Robert & Davide Matteo Pettenella & Mara Thiene, 2021. "Moral Foundations and Willingness to Pay for Non-Wood Forest Products: A Study in Three European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(23), pages 1-16, December.
- SeYoung Park & Won Seok Lee & Joonho Moon & Jun Heo, 2019. "Examination of Chinese Cruise Tourists’ Attributes Using a Choice Experiment," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(13), pages 1-16, July.
- Zhai, Guofang & Suzuki, Takeshi, 2008. "Public willingness to pay for environmental management, risk reduction and economic development: Evidence from Tianjin, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 551-566, December.
- Haitao Yin, 2013. "Insurance Approach for Financing Extreme Climate Event Losses in China: A Status Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013035, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Kim, Renee B. & Unterschultz, James R. & Veeman, Michele M., 2000. "Japanese Millers' Preferences For Wheat And Flour: A Stated Preference Analysis," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36403, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Willingness to pay for eco-labelled wood furniture: Choice-based conjoint analysis versus open-ended contingent valuation," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-48, May.
- Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter, 2001. "Random utility models in marketing research: a survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Asgary, Ali & Rezvani, Mohammad Reza & Mehregan, Nader, 2011. "Local Residents’ Preferences for Second Home Tourism Development Policies: A Choice Experiment nalysis," MPRA Paper 29703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhanguo Zhu & Qinyuan Shen & Zhifeng Gao, 2022. "Consumer choices in agricultural markets with multitier collective labels and private brands," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(4), pages 905-922, October.
- R.B. Kim, 2009. "Factors influencing Chinese consumer behavior when buying innovative food products," Agricultural Economics, Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences, vol. 55(9), pages 436-445.
- Sandra SAÏD & Sophie THOYER, 2009. "What shapes farmers' attitudes towards agri-environmental payments : A case study in Lozere," Working Papers 09-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Nick Hanley & Robert Wright & Vic Adamowicz, 1998. "Using Choice Experiments to Value the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 413-428, April.
- Veeman, Michele M. & Unterschultz, James R. & Kim, Renee B., 2002. "Canadian Wheat Export Prospects In The Asian Noodle Market: Analyzing Japan And Korean Milling Industries," Project Report Series 24055, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Patil, Sunil & Patruni, Bhanu & Potoglou, Dimitris & Robinson, Neil, 2016. "Public preference for data privacy – A pan-European study on metro/train surveillance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 145-161.
- Potoglou, Dimitris & Robinson, Neil & Kim, Chong W. & Burge, Peter & Warnes, Richard, 2010. "Quantifying individuals' trade-offs between privacy, liberty and security: The case of rail travel in UK," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 169-181, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ualbsp:232531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/drualca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/drualca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.