What shapes farmers' attitudes towards agri-environmental payments : A case study in Lozere
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konow, James, 2001. "Fair and square: the four sides of distributive justice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 137-164, October.
- Lionel Delvaux & Bruno Henry de Frahan & Pierre Dupraz & Dominique Vermersch, 1999.
"Adoption d'une MAE et consentement à recevoir des agriculteurs en région wallone,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 249(1), pages 71-81.
- Lionel Delvaux & Bruno Henry De Frahan & Pierre Dupraz & Dominique Vermersch, 1999. "Adoption d'une MAE et consentement à recevoir des agriculteurs en région wallonne," Post-Print hal-01931602, HAL.
- Hanley, Nick & Mourato, Susana & Wright, Robert E, 2001. " Choice Modelling Approaches: A Superior Alternative for Environmental Valuation?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 435-462, July.
- Gerard Wynn & Bob Crabtree & Jacqueline Potts, 2001. "Modelling Farmer Entry into the Environmentally Sensitive Area Schemes in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 65-82.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Vanslembrouck, Isabel & Bonnieux, François & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2002.
"Farmers' Participation in European Agri-Environmental Policies,"
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain
24799, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pierre Dupraz & Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Van Huylenbroeck & . Eaae,european Association of Agricultural Economists,den Haag (nld) & Francois Bonnieux, 2002. "Farmers' participation in European agri-environmental policies," Post-Print hal-01931570, HAL.
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Louviere, J. & Willians, M., 1992. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Staff Paper Series 232531, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Louviere, Jordan J., 1992. "Experimental choice analysis: Introduction and overview," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 89-95, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sristi Kamal & Małgorzata Grodzińska-Jurczak & Gregory Brown, 2015. "Conservation on private land: a review of global strategies with a proposed classification system," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(4), pages 576-597, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:09-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.