Experimental choice analysis: Introduction and overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haitao Yin, 2013. "Insurance Approach for Financing Extreme Climate Event Losses in China: A Status Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013035, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Steiner, Bodo E. & Srivastava, Lorie & Gao, Fei, 2007. "Assessing the Consumer Acceptance and Market Potential of Alternative Meats," Project Report Series 7708, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Contingent valuation controversies: Philosophic debates about economic theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 204-232, April.
- Ekin Birol & Phoebe Koundouri, "undated".
"Choice Experiments Informing Environmental Policy:A European Perspective,"
DEOS Working Papers
0801, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2008. "Choice Experiments Informing Environmental Policy:A European Perspective," MPRA Paper 38232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asgary, Ali & Rezvani, Mohammad Reza & Mehregan, Nader, 2011. "Local Residents’ Preferences for Second Home Tourism Development Policies: A Choice Experiment nalysis," MPRA Paper 29703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter, 2001. "Random utility models in marketing research: a survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Nick Hanley & Robert Wright & Vic Adamowicz, 1998. "Using Choice Experiments to Value the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 413-428, April.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Kim, Renee B. & Unterschultz, James R. & Veeman, Michele M., 2000. "Japanese Millers' Preferences For Wheat And Flour: A Stated Preference Analysis," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36403, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Veeman, Michele M. & Unterschultz, James R. & Kim, Renee B., 2002. "Canadian Wheat Export Prospects In The Asian Noodle Market: Analyzing Japan And Korean Milling Industries," Project Report Series 24055, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Sandra SAÏD & Sophie THOYER, 2009. "What shapes farmers' attitudes towards agri-environmental payments : A case study in Lozere," Working Papers 09-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Patil, Sunil & Patruni, Bhanu & Potoglou, Dimitris & Robinson, Neil, 2016. "Public preference for data privacy – A pan-European study on metro/train surveillance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 145-161.
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Willingness to pay for eco-labelled wood furniture: Choice-based conjoint analysis versus open-ended contingent valuation," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-48, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:404-412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhai, Guofang & Suzuki, Takeshi, 2008. "Public willingness to pay for environmental management, risk reduction and economic development: Evidence from Tianjin, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 551-566, December.
- Potoglou, Dimitris & Robinson, Neil & Kim, Chong W. & Burge, Peter & Warnes, Richard, 2010. "Quantifying individuals' trade-offs between privacy, liberty and security: The case of rail travel in UK," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 169-181, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:24:y:1992:i:2:p:89-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .