Evaluation of Agro-Environmental Policy through a Calibrated Simulation Farm Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Crabtree & Neil Chalmers & Nicola-Jo Barron, 1998. "Information for Policy Design: Modelling Participation in a Farm Woodland Incentive Scheme," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 306-320.
- Gerard Wynn & Bob Crabtree & Jacqueline Potts, 2001. "Modelling Farmer Entry into the Environmentally Sensitive Area Schemes in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 65-82.
- Lionel Delvaux & Bruno Henry de Frahan & Pierre Dupraz & Dominique Vermersch, 1999. "Adoption d'une MAE et consentement à recevoir des agriculteurs en région wallone," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 249(1), pages 71-81.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001.
"Production risk and the estimation of ex-ante cost functions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 357-380, February.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2000. "Production Risk and the Estimation of Ex Ante Cost Functions," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp262, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001. "Production Risk and the Estimation of Ex Ante Cost Functions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Espinosa-Goded, Maria & Dupraz, Pierre, 2008. "Does Intensity Of Change Matter? Factors Affecting Adoption In Two Agri-Environmental Schemes," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6458, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hansen, Kristiana & Baudry, Alexandre & De Blander, Rembert & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Polome, Philippe, 2009. "Estimating an Ex Ante Cost Function for Belgian Arable Crop Farms," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49477, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bertoni, Danilo & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Pretolani, Roberto & Olper, Alessandro, 2008. "Agri-Environmental Measures Adoption: New Evidence From Lombardy Region," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44848, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Defrancesco, Edi & Gatto, Paola & Runge, C. Ford & Trestini, Samuele, 2006. "Factors Affecting Farmers' Participation in Agri-Environmental Measures: Evidence from a Case Study," Conference Papers 6688, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Judez, Lucinio & de Andres, Rosario & Ibanez, M. & Urzainqui, Elvira, 2008. "A Method For Including In Pmp Models Activities Non-Existent In The Baseline Situation," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44243, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bruno Henry de Frahan & Alexandre Baudry & Rembert De Blander & Philippe Polomé & Richard Howitt, 2011.
"Dairy farms without quotas in Belgium: estimation and simulation with a flexible cost function,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 469-495, October.
- Bruno Henry de Frahan & Philippe Polomé & Alexandre Baudry & Rembert De Blander & Richard Howitt, 2011. "Dairy farms without quotas in Belgium: estimation and simulation with a flexible cost function," Post-Print halshs-00651049, HAL.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Vanslembrouck, Isabel & Bonnieux, François & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2002. "Farmers' Participation in European Agri-Environmental Policies," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24799, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pope, Rulon D. & Just, Richard E., 1996. "Empirical implementation of ex ante cost functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 231-249.
- Helming, John F.M. & Schrijver, R.A.M., 2008. "Effects of agri-environmental measures and changes in EU single farm payments on Dutch agriculture," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6602, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Huylenbroeck & Wim Verbeke, 2002. "Determinants of the Willingness of Belgian Farmers to Participate in Agri-environmental Measures," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 489-511.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.