Agri-Environmental Measures Adoption: New Evidence From Lombardy Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Kristiana & Frahan, Bruno Henry de, 2011. "Evaluation of Agro-Environmental Policy through a Calibrated Simulation Farm Model," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114577, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bertoni, D. & Curzi, D. & Iacus, S. & Olper, A., 2018. "Estimating the Causal Effect of Green Payments in Agriculture: The Coarsened Exact Matching," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277381, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:7:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-019-0129-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3101-:d:166808 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:12:p:200-:d:190528 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.