Dairy farms without quotas in Belgium: estimation and simulation with a flexible cost function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Henry de Frahan & Philippe Polomé & Alexandre Baudry & Rembert De Blander & Richard Howitt, 2011. "Dairy farms without quotas in Belgium: estimation and simulation with a flexible cost function," Post-Print halshs-00651049, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014.
"Dynamic profit inefficiency: a DEA application to Belgian dairy farms,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Dynamic Profit Inefficiency: A DEA Application to Belgian Dairy Farms," Working Papers 165693, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:153:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Kristiana & Frahan, Bruno Henry de, 2011. "Evaluation of Agro-Environmental Policy through a Calibrated Simulation Farm Model," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114577, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Samson, G.S. (Sabrina) & Gardebroek, Koos & Jongeneel, Roelof A., 2012. "The Cost Function Structure of Dutch Dairy Farms: Effects of Quota abolition and Price Volatility," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 125956, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wimmer, Stefan G & Sauer, Johannes, 2016. "Diversification Versus Specialization: Empirical Evidence On The Optimal Structure Of European Dairy Farms," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244882, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Jerzy Marzec & Andrzej Pisulewski, 2015. "Analysis of the Economic Activity of Dairy Farms in Poland: Results obtained from the Short-run Cost Function," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 39, pages 167-182.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- De Blander, Rembert & Frahan, Bruno Henry de, 2011. "Analysis of Technical and Policy Changes for Belgian Dairy Farms Using an Estimated Augmented SGM Cost Function," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114546, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Charlebois, Sylvain, 2016. "Policy-change Triggered Environmental Uncertainty in a Dairy Cooperative: The Case of Mila in South Tyrol," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 7(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:469-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.