Optimal Stormwater Runoff Management Policy in a Dynamic Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farzin, Y. H., 1996. "Optimal pricing of environmental and natural resource use with stock externalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 31-57, October.
- Leandri, Marc, 2009.
"The shadow price of assimilative capacity in optimal flow pollution control,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1020-1031, February.
- Marc Leandri, 2009. "The shadow price of assimilative capacity in optimal flow pollution control," Post-Print hal-00394092, HAL.
- Ulph, Alistair & Ulph, David, 1994. "The Optimal Time Path of a Carbon Tax," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 857-868, Supplemen.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fouad Ouardighi & Hassan Benchekroun & Dieter Grass, 2014. "Controlling pollution and environmental absorption capacity," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 220(1), pages 111-133, September.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Schob, Ronnie, 1999.
"Environmental taxes on exhaustible resources,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 311-329, June.
- Amundsen, E.S. & Schob, R., 1999. "Environmental Taxes on Exhaustible Resources," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 192, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Pauli Lappi & Markku Ollikainen, 2019. "Optimal Environmental Policy for a Mine Under Polluting Waste Rocks and Stock Pollution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 73(1), pages 133-158, May.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magne, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006.
"A Hotelling model with a ceiling on the stock of pollution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2875-2904, December.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2005. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," IDEI Working Papers 368, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Strand, Jon, 2010. "Optimal fossil-fuel taxation with backstop technologies and tenure risk," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 418-422, March.
- Lappi, Pauli, 2020. "A model of optimal extraction and site reclamation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Yang, Peifang & Davis, Graham A., 2018. "Non-renewable resource extraction under financial incentives to reduce and reverse stock pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 282-299.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2008.
"A dynamic model of food and clean energy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1181-1203, April.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006. "A Dynamic Model of Food and Clean Energy," IDEI Working Papers 403, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- CHAKRAVORTY Ujjayant & MAGNE Bertrand & MOREAUX Michel, 2006. "A dynamic model of food and clean energy," LERNA Working Papers 06.10.203, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2011.
"Carbon Leakage, The Green Paradox, And Perfect Future Markets,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(3), pages 767-805, August.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "Carbon leakage, the green paradox and perfect future markets," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 136-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "Carbon Leakage, the Green Paradox and Perfect Future Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2542, CESifo.
- Christian Beermann, 2015. "Climate Policy and the Intertemporal Supply of Fossil Resources," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 62.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Koshy Mathai, 1998. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 6494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar & Grafton, R. Quentin, 2003.
""More is less": the tax effects of ignoring flow externalities,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 239-254, August.
- Lief K. Sandal & Stein Ivar Steinshamn & R. Quentin Grafton, 2001. ""More is Less": The Tax Effects of Ignoring Flow Externalities," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0103, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Döpke, Lena-Katharina & Requate, Till, 2014. "The economics of exploiting gas hydrates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 355-364.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2003. "From Coal to Clean Energy : Hotelling with a Limit on the Stock of Externalities," IDEI Working Papers 229, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Eisenack, Klaus & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2012. "Resource rents: The effects of energy taxes and quantity instruments for climate protection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 159-166.
- Jon Strand, 2008. "Importer and Producer Petroleum Taxation; A Geo-Political Model," IMF Working Papers 08/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Ross Guest, 2014. "Optimal Pollution Abatement Under ‘Sustainable’ and Other Social Time Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(3), pages 373-390, July.
- Keohane, Nathaniel & Van Roy, Benjamin & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2007. "Managing the quality of a resource with stock and flow controls," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 541-569, April.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Escriche, Luisa, 2001.
"Strategic pigouvian taxation, stock externalities and polluting non-renewable resources,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 297-313, February.
- Santiago J. Rubio & Luisa Escriche, 1998. "- Strategic Pigouvian Taxation, Stock Externalities And Polluting Non-Renewable Resources," Working Papers. Serie EC 1998-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2015-08-01 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea15:205894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.