Multiple Choices, Strategic Interactions, and Market Effects in Livestock Disease Risk Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Gramig & Richard D. Horan & Christopher A. Wolf, 2008.
"Livestock Disease Indemnity Design When Moral Hazard Is Followed by Adverse Selection,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 627-641.
- Gramig, Benjamin M. & Horan, Richard D. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2008. "Livestock Disease Indemnity Design When Moral Hazard is Followed by Adverse Selection," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6542, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Paul Krugman, 1991. "History versus Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 651-667.
- Hennessy, David A., 2008.
"Biosecurity incentives, network effects, and entry of a rapidly spreading pest,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 230-239, December.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Biosecurity Incentives, Network Effects, and Entry of a Rapidly Spreading Pest," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 2007. "Biosecurity and Spread of an Infectious Animal Disease," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1226-1231.
- Karl M. Rich & Alex Winter-Nelson, 2007. "An Integrated Epidemiological-Economic Analysis of Foot and Mouth Disease: Applications to the Southern Cone of South America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(3), pages 682-697.
- Conrad,Jon M. & Clark,Colin Whitcomb, 1988. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337694, January.
- Conrad,Jon M. & Clark,Colin Whitcomb, 1988. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331883, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea15:205778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.