Biosecurity and Spread of an Infectious Animal Disease
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siekkinen, K.-M. & Heikkila, Jaakko & Tammiranta, N. & Rosengren, H., 2008. "The Costs of Biosecurity at the Farm Level: the Case of Finnish Broiler," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44240, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Niemi, Jarkko K. & Lehtonen, Heikki & Lyytikainen, Tapani & Kallio, E., 2008. "Market implications of FMD epidemics in the Finnish pig sector: Does market structure matter?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43837, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rault, Arnaud & Krebs, Stephane, 2014. "Farmers’ willingness to vaccinate against endemic animal diseases: A theoretical approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182780, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hennessy, David A., 2008.
"Biosecurity incentives, network effects, and entry of a rapidly spreading pest,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 230-239, December.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Biosecurity Incentives, Network Effects, and Entry of a Rapidly Spreading Pest," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chitchumnong, Piyayut & Horan, Richard D., 2015. "Multiple Choices, Strategic Interactions, and Market Effects in Livestock Disease Risk Management," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:5:p:1226-1231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .